Women’s Giving Circle
Enhancing and strengthening patient care through the power of pooled and targeted contributions
Join this special group of women today! The Women’s Giving Circle provides women with a unique opportunity to pool their individual annual $500 contribution and together, fund specific patient care needs of Hospice & Community Care. In 2022, 205 Women’s Giving Circle members funded nine projects with $102,500 of pooled donations.
March 28, 2023, 5:30 to 7:00 p.m., TBD, York
March 30, 2023, 5:30 to 7:00 p.m., Lancaster Country Club
Hospice & Community Care’s Women’s Giving Circle began in 2004 with 24 women who joined together on a philanthropic journey to support Hospice & Community Care. The Circle has grown significantly since then and has raised nearly $850,000 since 2004 to support 207 Hospice & Community Care programs and projects.
Calendar of Events
- Funding Presentations – May 18, 2023, 4:00 to 6:00 p.m., The Essa Flory Center, 685 Good Drive, Lancaster
Hospice & Community Care staff who are seeking grants from Women’s Giving Circle members present their funding requests. You vote on the projects that are most important to you.
- Annual Project Awards Luncheon – June 8, 2023, Noon to 1:30 p.m., Lancaster Country Club
Votes are tallied and funded projects are announced!
- Education Program
September 26, 2023, Noon – 1:30 p.m., Lancaster Country Club
September 28, 2023, Noon – 1:30 p.m., TBD, York
2022 Funded Projects
Click here for more information, as well as a history of funded projects
- Gift Cards – $8,000
- Charitable Care for Patients in the Inpatient Center – $20,000
- Safety Monitors – $9,000
- Home-Based Palliative Care Program Launch – $15,400
- Pathways Center for Grief & Loss – $7,500
- Sunflower Pediatric Program Expansion – $25,000
- Inpatient Center Hospitality Cart & Comfort Care Bags – $2,000
- Pulmonary Support – $15,000
- End-of-Life Education Booklets for Families – $600
For more information, please contact:
- Amy Lewis, Director of Philanthropy, at (717) 735-8729 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dee Baker, Development Officer, at (717) 391-2450 or email@example.com