Call us now at (877) 898-0685 or complete the form below.
Choices Palliative & Supportive Care at Home is specialized home-based medical care for people living with a serious illness. Known as palliative care, the Choices program is focused on relieving the symptoms and stress of an illness to improve the quality of life for both the patient and the family. Care is provided to adults with advanced illness at home and via telehealth, and can be provided along with curative treatment, such as cancer treatments, dialysis or cardiac/pulmonary rehab.
What we do:
Provide home-based, consultative support including:
- Help in making healthcare decisions
- Assistance managing difficult symptoms including pain, difficulty breathing, weakness, fatigue, nausea, and anxiety
- Emotional, mental, social, and spiritual assessment and support
- End-of-life care planning including a living will or advance healthcare directive
- Information and assistance connecting you with community resources
- Caregiver support
- Education about your illness
Patients receive access to a dedicated team of physicians, nurse practitioners, registered nurses, social workers, and chaplains who work with their primary care physician or specialist to provide an extra layer of support.
Provide individualized care based on patients’ unique needs.
Contact Us Today!
"*" indicates required fields