What makes Hospice & Community Care a great place to work?
Questions regarding our employment opportunities may be asked by completing the form below.
The Hiring Process
Hospice & Community Care welcomes highly motivated, bright, talented individuals. If you are interested in applying, the hiring process typically goes like this:
- Review our current openings.
- Apply online with our secure employment application. Resumés will be active in our database for six months.
- Hospice & Community Care contacts selected candidates for interviews.
- Hospice & Community Care conducts pre-employment background checks which will/may include a credit check. In addition, we also conduct pre-employment drug screens.
- A New Employee Orientation begins once a month.
Hospice & Community Care provides equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, age (over 40), marital status, national origin, Veteran status, medical condition or disability, gender or gender identity, or any other legally protected characteristic. We are fully committed to insuring equal opportunity and equal consideration to all applicants and employees in personnel matters including recruitment and hiring, training, promotion, salaries and other compensation, transfer and layoff or termination.