We’re Here When You Need Us
Making the decision to choose hospice care is rarely easy. Hospice & Community Care’s team of professionals are available 24/7 to provide personalized care and comfort to patients, caregivers and families. Hospice is not about the illness. It’s about having time to be together. It’s about time to say goodbye. It’s about living life to the fullest.
Why Choose Hospice & Community Care?
- Our team of physicians, nurses, social workers, aides, massage and music therapists, and bereavement counselors work alongside patients and caregivers to provide personalized care, comfort and support.
- We provide care wherever a patient calls home.
- We provide specialized care to meet the unique needs of pediatric patients, Veteran patients and patients with dementia.
- We offer comprehensive hospice and palliative care services in Lancaster and York counties, as well as parts of Adams, Berks, Chester, Cumberland, Dauphin and Lebanon counties.
- Our Home Hospice program is managed from our offices in Lancaster and York counties to allow for convenient and timely care.
- We have a 24-bed Hospice Inpatient Center for patients who need help managing difficult symptoms, offering comfortable surroundings for families in a home-like atmosphere.
- Our Supportive Care Program provides home-based services and support for people living with a serious illness who are not ready for hospice.
- We work directly with patients and caregivers to honor their hopes and wishes at end of life.
- We are the largest non-profit hospice provider in Pennsylvania with services available for all individuals in the community, regardless of insurance or the ability to pay for care.
- Our Pathways Center for Grief & Loss offers support and is available for all adults, teens and children in the community—not only those whose loved one received Hospice care.
If you or a loved one could benefit from additional end-of-life support, please contact us at (717) 391-2421.