The Bob Fryer & Family Inpatient Center Virtual Tour
- A rural setting with serene gardens and pathways
- Brightly decorated home-like rooms with space to display personal items and mementos
- Each room features a private bath, reclining chair, comfortable couch and a patio for the patients’ and families’ comfort
- A tranquil atmosphere, with each of three wings featuring a home-like kitchen, terrace, spacious living room with television, patio and screened-in porch
- Private spaces including a meditation room, counseling rooms and library
- Internet access and wireless capabilities for families’ convenience
For more information about the Inpatient Center, call (717) 391-2421.
The Bob Fryer & Family Inpatient Center is located at 4075 Old Harrisburg Pike, near Mount Joy. Click here for directions.