Bob Fryer & Family Inpatient Center
Although most people prefer to stay at home, patients may need another level of care to manage pain or other symptoms. Care is available for patients and their families at the Bob Fryer & Family Inpatient Center. Inpatient care is generally short-term and patients return home when symptoms are managed.
The Inpatient Center is designed to be a home away from home with bright, comfortable private rooms and plenty of space for family and friends to gather. The Inpatient Center is open 24 hours a day for visitors, and features living rooms and fully equipped kitchens so patients and their families can spend time together in a pleasant environment.
- A rural setting with serene gardens and pathways
- Brightly decorated home-like rooms with space to display personal items and mementos
- Each room features a private bath, reclining chair, comfortable couch and a patio for the increased comfort of patients and families
- Three wings that invoke a tranquil atmosphere, each wing featuring a kitchen,
- terrace, living room with television, patio and screened-in porch
- Private spaces such as meditation room, counseling rooms and library
- Internet access and wireless capabilities for families’ convenience
The Bob Fryer & Family Inpatient Center is located at 4075 Old Harrisburg Pike, near Mount Joy. Click here for directions.
For more information about the Inpatient Center, call (717) 391-2421.