Special Events and Programs
Saturday and Monday
September 5 & September 7
Breakfast begins at 7:30 a.m. both days!
851 Village Road, Lampeter
Free Admission and Parking
Fabulous Items up for Bid!
- Exclusive vacation getways including Hilton Head, NC, Ocean City, MD and Philadelphia Italian Market
- Beautiful handmade quilts in unique, colorful designs
- Solid Appalachian Cherry Daniel's Chest
- Exquisite Jewelry—Sparkling drop onyx earrings with diamonds, Freshwater pearls, Diamond solitaire stud earrings, 14K Yellow Gold Ruby and Diamond ring
- 2015 U.S. Women's Open Pin Flag autographed by winner, In Gee Chun
- New York Yankees and Baltimore Orioles Tickets with Transportation
- Championship Course Golf Outing, Lancaster Country Club
- Football autographed by Penn State Head Coach James Franklin
- Basketball autographed by Larry Bird
Take a look at the Labor Day Auction program and mark your favorite items to bid on.
Note: The file is large and may take a moment to download.
Enjoy a huge variety of delicious food prepared by our friends from the Amish community!
Purchase your Triple Play Raffle tickets. Each ticket equals three chances to win. Prizes include a 2015 Ford Mustang, $2,500 Visa Gift Card or Three night cruise for two. Winning tickets will be pulled Monday, September 7 at the Labor Day Auction. You do not need to be present to win.
You are invited to join the Labor Day Auction Club! For a membership gift of $100, you can enjoy free food, from the wide array of authentic Amish fare, both days of the Auction. As a thank you for your support, we will list your name in an upcoming issue of Hospice Horizons and in the Labor Day Auction program. Sign up now!
Donate to the Auction!
Hospice & Community Care is in need of new, high value auction items, such as time-share vacation homes, jewelry, gift cards, new quilts, original art work, sports memorabilia, sheds, lawn equipment and other items.
The auction is also in need of used vehicles.
All new items are gladly accepted, as well as gently used furniture and housewares, sports memorabilia, plants, artwork, quilts, collectibles, used equipment, and hand-crafted items for the auction.
For directions to drop off used items and items we are unable to accept, click here.
Items can be donated at any time, throughout the year. Please contact Natalie Scolnick at (717)-295-3900 for information.
The Labor Day Auction is Hospice & Community Care's largest fundraising event and proceeds raised from the auction benefit care and comfort for adults, teens and children coping with serious illness and loss.
This page is continually being updated, check back for more detailed information.
Click on the logos of our Presenting Sponsor, Diamond, Platinum and Gold Sponsors to visit their websites.