Endowment funds are special contributions whereby the principal gift is invested in order to perpetuate the fund for future generations. The income from the endowment gift is used for the specific purpose of the fund.
An endowment fund gift may be made through gifts of cash, securities, real estate or life insurance. Endowment funds may be named either in memory of a loved one, or in honor of a special family member or friend.
Current Endowment Funds at Hospice & Community Care:
- Mary E. Graner Building and Grounds Fund
- The Charles. L. Deardorff, MD Medical Education Endowment Fund
- The Beverly McCann Flower Endowment Fund
- The Donald C. Wilson Endowment Fund
- The Herberge Endowment Fund
- Janet T. Carroll Staff Excellence Endowment Fund
- Education and Library Fund
- Nancy M. & H. Carter Clements Dementia Care Endowment Fund
- The Cedric E. Grosnick Scholarship Endowment Fund
Endowment fund opportunities are available to preserve and enhance hospice care in our community. Funds may be named in memory of a loved one, in honor of a special person or reflect a donor’s interest. Individual gifts may be made to existing endowment funds at any time.
Please contact Ginjr Robinson, Special Gifts Manager at (717) 735-2476, firstname.lastname@example.org or Bonnie Jess Lopane, Vice President, Development & Community Relations at (717) 391-2407, email@example.com for more information.